TRABAJO MIÉRCOLES 25 MARZO 2020
BILINGÜE: COPIAR EL SIGUIENTE RESUMEN
The hydrosphere is a layer of the Earth made up water.
– Most of the water in the hydrosphere is salt water: seas and oceans.
– Fresh water: there is fresh water on land in rivers, lakes, snow…People need clean fresh water to drink.
Water in the seas and oceans is in constant movement:
– Waves (olas): are movements of water caused by the wind.
– Tides (mareas): are the constant rise and fall of the sea level.
– Ocean currents (corrientes marinas): are movements of large parts of the water in seas and oceans.
There are two types of fresh water:
- Surface water: it is the water on the surface of the Earth, for example, the water in lakes, rivers, glaciers…
- Groundwater: water deposited under the surface of the Earth, for example, aquifers.
THE WATER CYCLE (EL CICLO DEL AGUA):
Water is always moving around the Earth. This movement is called the water cycle:
- Evaporation 3- Precipitation
- Condensation 4- Collection
REPASAD TODOS LOS DÍAS TODO LO QUE LLEVAMOS VISTO DEL TEMA